Why Our Pub is Great
Serving a menu of succulent burgers, juicy steaks, and comforting pies alongside our main event of Red Tractor farm-assured rotisserie chicken, The Old Irish Harp is the perfect place to eat out in Walsall. Finish a round at the Little Aston, Druid’s Wood or Aston Wood golf clubs, and then stop off for a pint of real ale and a restaurant-style pub meal. Entertain business associates over a curry with authentic sides. Or bring the whole family for Sunday lunch. Serving fine pub meals and rotisserie daily, we’re a wonderful country pub with a relaxed, modern feel.
As a real-ale pub, we offer an excellent selection of well-kept cask ales alongside premium draughts, wines, spirits and soft drinks. Sample a guest ale while you wait for your chicken to be flame roasted to tender, crispy perfection. Explore our wine list as you tuck into a Craft Platter, a selection of starters that you curate.
Our rotisserie chicken is served with your choice of sauce plus a range of colourful sides so you can mix and match traditional flavours.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.